Uploading your document
Your document can be uploaded in MS Word (preferred), RTF, PDF or open-text format. You can upload your file using my convenient, secure Contact Form.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Please do not protect your document with a password. However, should you prefer this option, be sure to provide the password in a separate email.
- For the best possible service, please include the tables and figures (see “Confidentiality” below).
- Do not send compressed or “zipped” files. If file size is an issue, please contact me for other options.
- If possible, avoid the use of non-standard fonts or character maps.
- Equations can be entered using MS Word’s Equation Editor or a LaTeX editor; your equations will be checked but not edited unless requested.
Turnaround time and return of your edited document
The turnaround time will depend on your preference, the length of the document, and/or the level of editing requested. Most editing jobs can be returned within a week (including weekends and holidays), and an expedited service is also available. Please let me know if you have a pending deadline, and I will make every effort to accommodate you.
Your edited document will be returned in the same format as it was received, unless otherwise requested. All edits and comments will be entered using Track Changes, allowing you to quickly and easily decide whether to accept or reject each edit.
All documents are treated as 100% confidential and will be viewed and edited by EES only. You can upload your files to my secure server with full confidence. If you wish, I will be happy to sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement.
Payment will be due in full within 14 days of delivery; after 30 days, a late fee and interest may apply. For your convenience, payment can be made via bank transfer or PayPal.